- Google Workspace Plans: Which One Should You Choose? An In-Depth Guide 2022.
- Google Workspace Plans & Pricing Options – How To Lower Your Licensing Costs For GSuite Email Users
- Zoho Mail vs G Suite – Which One Is Better?
- Google Workspace Pricing and Updates | Part 2 of G Suite is now Google Workspace
- Google Workspace Frontline Pricing – How much does it cost?
- Gmail vs Google Workspace (G Suite) – Why I pay for similar features
- Google Workspace Detailed Tutorial || What is Google Workspace? || How to buy Google Workspace?
Google Workspace Plans: Which One Should You Choose? An In-Depth Guide 2022.[Music],hi everybody finton here from damson,cloud,and this week i want to talk about the,plans or tiers that are available,for customers on google workspace,[Music],now previously um google had,plans that were called g suite so g,suite was the primary name for,its workspace or productivity toolset,and in november of 2020,they rebranded those to google workspace,but they also,launched several additional tiers,and as a consequence of that google is,also competing much more heavily now,than it used to be 10 years ago with,microsoft,and its really brought its productivity,suite in line with,um the tiers that microsoft has as well,so previously we had g suite basic,g suite business and g suite enterprise,there were three tiers,and it was kind of relatively easy for,customers to decide,um which plan that they would go for,because there was only kind of the the,three now,it is more complicated in terms of the,number of,plans that are now available theres now,seven plans in total,however um there is more choice and that,does,allow customers to have a more,um bespoke set up maybe for,their google workspace environment and,that is actually very very valuable,because,it can allow customers to be more,specific about the actual requirements,that they have and in many cases,actually save money,or not pay for features that theyre not,actually using,so what id like to do today is to go,into,what are the different google workspace,tiers because i think a lot of people,dont actually realize how many are,available,um and just talk about the differences,between them,and maybe what what areas you should,look at or what choices you need to make,in order to decide which tier or plan is,best for you,now sometimes google also called them,skus or in the industry theyre,sometimes called skus or skus,and but for the purposes of this video,im going to be calling them plans or,tiers,now when you go to googles website,youre going to see four tiers available,youre going to see business starter,business standard business plus and then,youre just going to see,enterprise as a single tier almost on,its own,whereas theres actually two or,technically three,tiers within the enterprise space and,but again were going to break that down,into much more detail so what does,damson show you,well on our website we show you a lot,more and,it actually is much more valuable,probably ironically to go to,a partner website where partners often,will break down,in more detail and the different tiers,and certainly on our own site weve got,business starter standard plus,and then weve also got enterprise,standard and enterprise plus and im,also going to be talking about two,additional plans,um enterprise essentials and frontline,worker which is a relatively new plan,you might have previously known that as,desk-less worker,and i think whats interesting im not,going to go into any detail here but,when we look at microsofts plans we can,see that they actually break them down,pretty similar so theyve got microsoft,365 basic,standard and premium and theyve also,got their microsoft 365 apps which is,their sort of standalone and onedrive,and sharepoint,and again micro google have a competing,product for this now,and then in their enterprise base,theyve got e3 e5 and f3,you know its interesting because like i,said google and microsoft are really on,par now in terms of their plans,and that actually makes it easier for,customers to compare so if youre a,customer coming from microsoft you can,now more easily compare,the plans because theyre theyre kind,of like for like now which is useful,okay so as i said when you go to our,page youre going to see,business starter business standard and,business plus and then youre going to,see enterprise standard and enterprise,plus and for most customers,these five plans are all that you have,to think about,im going to talk about the work,workspace enterprise essentials and,the frontline worker afterwards but for,most people,this is where youre going to sit okay,and youre going to be deciding between,am i in the business side of things or,on my in the enterprise side of things,and theres probably only a few,questions that you have to ask yourself,really um in order to decide where you,kind of sit within that,the business starter is 4 pounds 60 per,user per month or,5 euros 20 per user per month the,business standard,is 9 pounds 20 um or 10 euros 40. so,about twice the price,um and then business plus is 13 pounds,80,or 15 euros 60 per user per month,so were seeing about a 50 percent uh,increase,out there from the previous one not not,quite as much as the jump from starter,to standard so the,the jumps kind of get a little bit,smaller which is interesting then from,business plus to enterprise standard i,find this quite interesting,the again the euro 1560 for the business,plus,and 1730 for the enterprise standard so,as a percentage thats actually quite,small its only about 20 or 30 percent,and forgive me there im doing that mats,in my head,so a very small jump there to actually,move to the enterprise sku and theres a,couple of reasons for that that well go,into in detail later on,and then quite a big jump to the next,one which is enterprise plus really for,customers that only need,very very high levels of security or 26,euros per user per,per month so quite a jump there and,again,nearly 50 percent um in in most cases or,more than 50,so its interesting to kind of see that,and and just to go over the pricing,first,and it will make sense then when we kind,of dive into the different ones,often customers are between business,plus and enterprise standard maybe,because of a couple of features,and the enterprise standard is really,aimed at those customers that have,above 300 employees because there is a,limit and thats probably,the first key difference to mention that,um on the enterprise plans theres no,limit in terms of the number of users,whereas in the business ones theres a,limit of 300,um users or employees okay so,lets take a look at the um business,workspace plans first,the business starter plan and is really,designed for very very small,organizations for companies with less,than 10 employees,and you know youve got things like 100,participants in a google meet youve,only got 30 gigs worth of storage,and youve got very very limited,security and compliance,tools within that so its really,designed for,for very very small or um organizations,business standard and business plus on,the other hand are different,the reason you would upgrade to business,standard we really feel that most,customers should be on at least,business standard and because,you have shared drives which is one of,the key,um upgrades that you kind of get you get,two terabytes,of storage per user also the storage per,user moves from being,individualized to that user in the 30,gig one,to actually being pooled amongst,everybody,so that means if you have 10 users,business standard,then youre going to have 20 terabytes,of storage pooled amongst everybody for,gmail and drive,so it really makes just makes a lot of,sense for most customers,um to be on on business standards and,then the business standard also has 150,participants,for google meet and youve got google me,recording as well,built in and then things like breakout,rooms as well so,it really makes a lot of sense um for,customers to be,um within that business standard plan,then we move up to business plus and,business plus,um again weve got less of a jump,uh to the next level youve now got 250,participants in a google meet which is,actually the highest you can have,without moving to whats called,streaming,which were going to talk about later on,youve also got google vault for,e-discovery,so now you have e-discovery built into,your plan as well,youve got five terabytes of storage per,user again thats pooled,so for customers that maybe have a,requirement for additional storage,this is often where they would go or the,reason that they would move,to the enterprise to the bus
Google Workspace Plans & Pricing Options – How To Lower Your Licensing Costs For GSuite Email Users
all right hey everyone this is Chad,agual Im the owner of perfect clicks,LLC were a digital media company based,here in New Jersey we specialize in web,development SEO digital marketing and so,and so more,if you do need help with setting up your,email or a website or uh growing your,business just please reach out to us you,can email us at info perfectclicks.com,so today what were going to be talking,about is how to get the best pricing for,your Google workspace or formerly known,as G Suite so Google workspace has a few,different packages in terms of pricing,they do have some limits on storage and,depending on the package that you choose,its going to cost you about six dollars,a month twelve dollars a month or a,little bit more so thats what were,going to be talking about today lets,dive into it and Ill show you what we,can use to get the best pricing for your,business so here youll see that we have,the business starter business standard,business plus and Enterprise depending,on the size of your business youre,going to probably want to do a starter,package because its only six dollars a,month but youll notice here that,theres a pretty big limitation and,which is you only have 30 gigs of,storage per user now lets say youre,using,30 gigs for one user and that one user,happens to have about 50 gigs or they,may need 100 gigs across all of the,things that theyre doing but you have,10 other users that are only using maybe,10 gigs or 20 gigs you dont really want,to upgrade and pay six dollars a month,for everybody in the company to have to,upgrade to a business standard right you,just would rather have a business,starter package and then maybe upgrade,that one user for for that plan and so,as you go up in the packages with a,business standard or a business plus you,do get more storage and you get some,more permissions and things like that so,you can customize the storage use for,your organization but what I would,recommend is reaching out to Google and,letting them know what you need and they,will actually work with you and if you,want this is something that our team,could do for you as well but um they,have something thats called split,licensing and they will send send you a,separate contract so that way you only,have to pay for that additional user to,upgrade one user at a time so this is a,really helpful tip for anybody that,doesnt that may have an organization,thats only 10 or 20 or 30 people but,needs one or two specific licenses to be,upgraded for a specific use case so hope,this helps you if you are looking to,upgrade your Google workspace accounts,or manage anything like that we are,available please reach out to us as well,if this does help you in kind of,managing your licenses please leave a,like on the video and subscribe and if,you do have any questions about your,Google workspace account leave it in the,comments below well be happy to answer,them thanks so much
More: lawn care pricing chart 2022
Zoho Mail vs G Suite – Which One Is Better?
hey there guys my name is marcus and in,this video im going to compare g suite,with zoho mail the first thing,im going to share with you is what is,my actual recommendation for you to use,then im going to compare pricing plans,and then i will look on a feature so,lets start,now i would definitely use the whole,mail if you want to use it with the,whole,uh zoho ecosystem so lets say that im,going to,use it with crm then i can use it also,uh with her books and the whole invoice,and i want so i also have project,management with it,and i want to have zoho one for 30 euro,and im going to cover literally,everything,in that regard zoho mail is top notch,only because lets say that i have a,shopify store and i can have literally,everything in zoho ecosystem so i dont,have to have,hubspot crm monday.com project,management,then quickbooks for invoicing i can have,everything in zoho in that regard,choosing zoho is the best way what you,can do,and they have integrated everything with,each other so zoho top notch if you want,to use the whole ecosystem,on the other hand uh g suite sweet,i dont know how to read it im so sorry,but i just cant with my european accent,to say the g suite so,the g suite is really amazing too if you,want to use again,whole google ecosystem if you want to,work with the google sheets,google docs google drive and other on,google me google sites and forms,and others in that regard um google is,okayish but again i think the whole mail,is a top notch if you want to,uh use with the wholesale ecosystem and,youre gonna actually save money,now when we come here to the pricing,plan let me move my camera a little bit,you can see that you get business,starter with 100 participant video,meetings 30 gigabyte cloud storage per,user,then you get business standard 2d divide,to terabytes cloud storage per user,when we come here to zoho mail so we,gotta see six dollars twelve dollars,eight,dollars it depends what you actually,need then on the other hand when we come,here to zoho,um they get really they are really,similar but,you got 10 gigabyte per user,mail light and thats what two two bucks,and then we have five six bucks and you,see 50 gigabytes per user,so as you can see um,zoho is cheaper but,in google youre gonna have more cloud,storage,per user right here 12 usd yes this is,only 6 usd but you have only,a 50 gigabyte per user so,thats something you should definitely,keep in mind and thats pretty much it,i mean zoho is cheaper okay but,it got less gigabyte less storage,but the connection to literally,everything,in zoho is much better comparing to a,gmail and,in the end of the day um i mean g suite,suite you can actually save money if,youre gonna choose zoho,so thats pretty much it if you have any,questions guys ask me download comments,im really happy to help you and provide,you some guidance and yeah,have a great day and goodbye see ya
More: bmw x4 pricing
Google Workspace Pricing and Updates | Part 2 of G Suite is now Google Workspace
– So Im loving the unified experience.,You can see here, this is something else,that is on the horizon, and that is the ability,to actually have a Google Meet running inside a document.,Now, whos ever had this problem?,Youve been on a Google Meet,and youre working on a document with a colleague,,for me, thats pretty much every day,,and you know, youre either constantly switching,between tabs or, you know, you forget,that theyre in a background tab,and youre picking your nose,,and then all of a sudden they can see,,or maybe youve got, you know, a screen,and youve got the two tabs open and youre trying,to kind of like, you know, juggle the windows around.,Thats what I end up doing.,When Im traveling and on the road,,I actually take a second device, I take my laptop,,and I take an iPad Pro just as a dedicated meeting device,,and so this picture-in-picture here,of being able to have your Meet,inside your documents, as youre talking,,have it as a picture-in-picture,is just absolutely bloody epic.,I cant wait for that because I know,Im gonna be using that pretty much every day,,and my marketing manager Angel, whos in the background,helping produce this live video,is Im sure frothing at that, cause we will spend,hours at a time sometimes, working on things together,,and its gonna make it very very easy to work together.,So Googles big idea here,is all of your work, now in one place,,and so its about consolidating the applications.,Yes, theyve brought out new logos and that kinda thing.,Yes, theyve given this a new name,,but its really about all of your work in one place,,and what that means is Google,are really focusing on a unified experience.,Its gonna be interesting how they do that,in the browser, you know, with the Microsoft suite,of tools, which I guess is the competitor to Google,,youve got all different apps,and you kinda go to different apps,for different specific purposes,,but Google being in the browser, consolidating things,in workspaces that kind of, you know, gel together nicely.,Its certainly quite interesting.,The one thing that Im kinda missing,from the unified workspace right this second,is being able to have Cloud Search, which is a feature,of what was G Suite Business, soon to change,,that Cloud Search functionality,,Id love to have that inside the Gmail,so that I can search and find stuff,in my Google Drive and open a document,,cause right now, if I wanna open something from Drive,,Ive either got to open a new tab to Cloud Search,,or Ive gotta open a new tab into Google Drive,,so Id love to have a unified search right inside of Gmail.,I think they are adding some operators inside of Gmail,so you can find documents and stuff,,but its not always great.,So Id love to see them improve that.,So weve talked about all your work in new place.,There are now two families,of business plans or two families,of Google Workspace plans.,Now, there is a Business family and an Enterprise family.,Many of our audience are small business owners,,and I know a number of you who are watching the video,currently live are small business owners.,For you, the Business plans are gonna be,the only ones that are relevant.,The Enterprise plans are for businesses,that are over 300 users.,So if youve got 300 users, you have to switch,to an Enterprise plan, more information on that soon,,but there are also three tiers of Enterprise plans,with different options available with them.,So the three Business plans are Business Starter,,Business Standard, and Business Plus,Ive got the dollars here in Australian dollars,,although they have changed in the last 24 hours,by about a dollar each,,and so, they may be subject to change.,Just keep note on that.,I believe those prices are including GST,,but again, they may be subject to change.,So just watch out for that, but Starter,,Standard, and Business Plus,,and now the three plans.,Now, Starter is equivalent to what was G Suite Basic,,and Standard is equivalent to what was G Suite Business.,Plus is a new plan, and what was G Suite Enterprise,,which a number of our customers have taken up,,you will fit into one of the three Enterprise plans.,Theyre not public, so Im not gonna share,all of the pricing for those, but Im gonna take you,through a few of those details and what they actually mean.,Now, the actual cutover for these new plans,is January 15, 2021.,So right now, youre gonna stay,on the current plan that youre on.,It wont be renamed or anything, but the actual changes,in the features of the plans,,and I believe the official changes,in the pricing of the plans,is not until January 15, 2021,,and if right now, you have a commitment contract,,so if you have a yearly contract and youve already paid,for the year, or maybe youve got a multi-year deal,if youve got a discount from us, and an agreement,where youve signed up for a number of years,,that will also extend until the end of that agreement.,If you took an upgrade offer,where you upgraded from Basic to Business,,or from Basic to Enterprise, and youve got a number,of years left on that, those will all be honored.,If you are on a flexible plan,,and youre just paying month to month,,January 15 is when youre gonna be cutover,,and of course, anyone who is renewing after January 15,on an annual, on a commitment plan,,on anything else, any other special deals,,from January 15 is when the new pricing,and the new feature changes will come into effect,,and there are definitely some impact feature changes,,which is why Im gonna take you through these,,and you will see that there are some changes,to some of the different plans there.,So lets talk Business Starter.,This is what was the G Suite Basic plan.,Not much has really changed with this.,Its all pretty straightforward.,However, Google have dialed back the support.,So where you would previously be able to get,24-hour support for this plan,,its now gonna be eight hours, five days support.,Now I can only assume that theyre gonna police it somehow,based on the country that youre in,,and Im not really sure how thats gonna work,for business owners and businesses that have staff,spread across different countries and different time zones.,It seems that like, a little bit of an odd choice.,Ive no idea how its gonna be policed,,but apparently, theyre dialing back the support.,Well see how thats actually implemented.,What I do know is that Google obviously have 24-hour support,because they have been providing it,,but also theyve got, you know,,customers all over the world.,Theres over six million businesses,subscribed to Google Workspace,,and so its gonna be interesting how that happens.,Number two, what is being added,is some new Meet tools to Business Starter.,So theres a few very basic Meet tools,that are being added there.,Things like, and Ive got to be careful with this,,so I dont accidentally share the wrong ones.,Live transcriptions, I think are already there,,but they are adding, I think the ability to raise your hand,,the ability to blur your background,,but most of the best features are actually being saved,for the next one up there.,Okay, so thats Business Starter,,equivalent to G Suite Basic,,not really much is changing there.,Business Standard is the next one,,which is equivalent to G Suite Business.,Now, most customers that we have are already,on G Suite Business because the phenomenal feature,of shared drives, if youre not already using shared drives,or if youre a business thats doing any kind of sharing,and file storage inside of Google Drive,,if youre not on at least what was Business,,and is now Business Standard,,then youve got rocks in your head,because its an absolutely excellent, excellent feature,,and the number of things that Google are adding,to what is now the Standard plan is really quite exciting,,especially since the price is not really changing on this,,its effectively staying the same.,So Meet recording, which was previously restricted,only for Enterprise plans has been,,and this is a complete surprise to us,,has
Google Workspace Frontline Pricing – How much does it cost?
hey google admins welcome back to the,google frontline worker sku training,series or video series,uh ive created a few videos you may if,you get a chance please do watch them,they will help you understand the,overview and features and security,inside google frontline worker sku in,this video lets talk about the pricing,of google uh frontline worker sku how,much would it cost you now,its a power user permanent pricing,unfortunately or you know uh google does,not publish the pricing online for this,so i wont be able to comment on how,much would it cost,but rest assured that its gonna save,you a lot of money it will be very cost,efficient because you are not,uh using all the you know premium,functionalities that you may in high,tier licenses like google enterprise,plus okay and because these field,workers or frontline workers will be,more towards consuming content than,creating content so google will be,charging less than what it does for the,regular google workspace licenses okay,so to check the pricing you will need to,reach out to either google sales reps or,the google partners okay,now,you uh you can have partial uh domain,licensing no pdl or partial domain,licensing restrictions here which means,you can have any number of uh,license match,in in your account or in your google,workspace account for example you can,have 800 or 700 lets say google,enterprise plus licenses and rest 300,maybe,you know google frontline worker,licenses,now there are some add-ons which are,available on top of google workspace and,these add-ons our first one is google,vault because by default google vault is,not included in frontline worker license,sku so you you wont be able to,retain,data for those users for e-discovery and,archiving purposes if you need that,functionality you should be able to,purchase google vault as a standalone,product and then you can assign that,vault license to these frontline workers,right from your admin console,you can also uh get cloud identity,premium,to get functionalities like data loss,prevention,on,on frontline workers that will cost you,six dollars per user per month of course,thats a public price,and then you can also get app sheet,which is like a no code low code,application builder from google it has a,bunch of different variations,so you can check which,app sheet edition,you need for these users but yes you can,certainly get it as an add-on to these,uh frontline workers now lets talk,about the purchasing option in case if,youre ready to,purchase google frontline worker,licenses,its not,available,online somewhere yet,you should be able to purchase them,either directly,reaching out to google and you know,checking with your sale google sales rep,or you can reach out to google partners,whom you work with and they should be,able to help you purchase frontline,worker licenses,with that i hope that might have been,helpful a bit if you have any questions,comments or feedback do not hesitate to,put that under this video and in the,next videos ill show you how you can,manage licenses or license assignment,updation and removal either one by one,or in bulk leveraging google apps script,till then take care and have a nice day
Gmail vs Google Workspace (G Suite) – Why I pay for similar features
hello internet people my name is robert,and in this video ill explain the,biggest differences,between gmail and g suite well g suite,has been renamed to,google workspaces now but anyway in the,end of this video ill tell you why i,choose to pay for the g suite,although im working alone in my,business a bit like this guy,[Music],so in my view there are six key,differences thats price,custom domain user management ads,privacy,and customer support so first things,first gmail is free,and g suite or google workspace plans,start from six dollars a month,okay from now on ill just call g suite,google workspaces,okay okay okay okay so what do you get,for the money maybe some extra features,well not really you do get more storage,space and you can host video calls with,100 people but,the tools you get in google workspace,are the same as with the,google account so if you have gmail you,also have google account,its a bit confusing right well i have a,few minute video it will appear,here somewhere on top ill explain the,differences between google account,gmail and g suite if you need to get,your head around it,so google workspace comes with standard,stuff like google calendar,drive docs meets and so on there are,some extra features with the higher,plans such as cloud search and google,vault,but i think these are mostly useful for,bigger companies,so on the surface they look the same so,why would you pay for,this well heres the thing google,workspace is designed for businesses,and gmail for personal use right arnie,who are you the biggest difference is,that with gmail you get an email that,ends with gmail.com,which is fine for personal use but if,you are a business then you want to look,a bit more professional and trustworthy,by having an email that has your domain,so for example instead of having a email,like,my business at gmail.com you would have,robert mybusiness.com it just looks so,much better to the receiver,when they get an email from companys,domain,and not gmail its like if your friend,brings two cups of coffee,one from starbucks and one from buckstar,coffee which you will trust,more hey if you like this video so far,consider hitting the like button that,would help me a lot with the youtube,algorithm,now i do want to mention that you can,use a custom domain with gmail,with some email forwarding and aliases,basically you would send a reply from,personal gmail,but whoever receives the email they see,it as if you are sending it from your,domain,from personal experience emails that are,forwarded are more likely end up in spam,folder,with other emails like this i need some,money,immediately money this is not a bank,i know im not going to go into the,details but if you google for,why email forwarding is bad and youll,get multiple forms and articles,discussing this,but if youre using the email with your,domain for personal use,or you are the only one in the company,then you should be,okay with gmail and the email forwarding,and i even have a video showing how to,set it up,the youtube card should appear somewhere,here on top,the third difference is that with google,workspaces you have control over who has,access to account,and with what permissions so you could,have a freelancer joining the team,and you dont want the person to be able,to delete files in your google drive,you can just restrict this persons,permissions to just view and edit,and if you have multiple people in the,company the user management will come in,handy as people come and go,but you want to still keep all that data,inside your company with gmail you cant,do this,gmail accounts are personal and its a,hassle hand them over,all the data is contained with that,personal account i hope that makes sense,no,god this also leads me to the fact that,you can scale your company with,workspaces,now you can go around it with gmail with,one or two people in the organization,but beyond that it just gets so messy,with more people at that point you just,need accounts that can be managed,separately from one place the fourth,reason is,simply that since you are paying for,google workspace,there are no annoying ads in gmail you,can see that there are always,some ads in your inbox now to be honest,theyre not too much in your face right,now,so my brain for example just completely,ignores them but basically this just,means that google gathers,a lot of data about you to show these,ads in gmail,the next reason is better privacy now,im not a privacy expert but from the,research i did,it does seem that since youre paying,for the service,google doesnt have the same rights to,your data so your business data is,secure and confidential,and there are strict security and,privacy policies,i think this is a concern for a lot of,people so this should put your mind at,ease,i understand it is not pleasant to lose,one becomes accustomed to its use,the last difference is that you actually,get customer support with google,workspace,so if you have questions or you get in,trouble you have somebody on googles,site,that can help you with gmail if anything,goes wrong youre pretty much on your,own,oh yeah and as a cool bonus instead of,google logo,you can add your own logo to the,interface of workspace,so why do i choose to pay for google,workspace when gmail is okay,as a solopreneur well its just so much,easier,and it saves me a lot of time in the,long run also this means i have one,place for,all my business communication ive,actually had g suite email from the,beginning of my company,even if im the only one in it and i,just feel like its worth the investment,and you can deduct,this as expense in your bookkeeping i,just cant be bothered with the hassle,with gmail,im always trying to think in long term,and how can i save more time,my name is robert and im your website,guy if youre looking to learn more,about,how to improve your website get more,traffic and other website related stuff,consider subscribing and hitting the,bell icon so you get notified about the,new website tutorials,and if you think that you need google,workspaces then check out,this video right here i will show you,how to sign up and set,everything up and get your first email,in workspaces in about 50 minutes,and in the second video right here is,brought to you by youtubes,recommendation engine,whose
Google Workspace Detailed Tutorial || What is Google Workspace? || How to buy Google Workspace?[Music],Hello friends my name is Shyam Kumar,And today we are going to talk about Google Workspace,Many people have asked to me,That what is google workspace,how to purchase it,What are its benefits,So In this video, I will tell you everything about its features, pricing, how to purchase, discount,Watch the video from start to end without fast forward,And I always have a request If you are new to my channel,So do subscribe to my channel,And press the bell icon,So that you can get real-time notification,And youll be able to watch the video first,So lets start the video,First of all, lets talk about Google Workspace,What is google workspace,First, we used to know it by the name G-suite,but now its name has change into google workspace,with this, you get so much big branding,Because everyone knows google,Now you can call G-suite as Google workspace,This is a sheet where you get a bundle of applications,Like,Gmail,So many functionalities in Gmail,I have made a separate video on what functionalities you can use on Gmail,So you will get its link in the I button the name of the video is Integrated Gmail,By the way, you get Docs, Currents, Keep, Apps Scripting, google cloud search, sites, forms, drive, calender, chat, meet all these options,with the help of these, you can complete all those things which are important for any task,Google has introduced some new plans,Which will help and support your organization,so, first of all, lets understand what you can do in google workspace,You can work on all the applications except Gmail,You get access to all the applications, no need to pay extra,So youre going to get all these applications,Now lets talk about its pricing,what is its pricing?,First of all, we will talk about business starter,Business starter, which was 210 rupees plan before,In this 30 GB data, without limitation google meet,but after Covid, so many things had added you could add 250 participants in google meet,And recovery functionality was also available,So all those things have removed from it,Which was in your business starter plan,Now,You get custom and secure business email,Limit of 100 participants in video conferencing,30 GB data,Which you can store on the cloud,Security and management controls,It was before also,Standard support,the standard support you get from google is available here,Now what extra you get in the business starter plan, if you have more team,If you think your team is big,And data requirement is more,So you have to take Business standard,Where you can manage many people,In this, you will get these things,Custom and secure business email,Which is common in both,And here youre getting one more extra thing,Recording functionality,If you use google meet,And you can add 150 participants,Earlier the cloud storage was something else,If you purchase it for more than 5 viewer,So you used to get unlimited storage,But now there is a limit of storage,Which is 2 TB,First, it was not,And remaining things are the same,Like standard support,These things are available here,If your team is slightly bigger,And you wanna add some more things,Like if you wanna increase the limit of participants,So you can do 250 Participants + recording + attendance tracking,You will get the attendance of all the user in an organized way who will join google meet,Like user name, email address, time-in, time out,And how much time the user has remained on your meeting, all these details youll get,As soon as your meeting ends, An email comes,And the limit of storage has also increased,5 TB,The 2 TB you get here,On business-standard,Plus you get 5,Except for these, the remaining things are the same,Standard support, security management control including vault and advance endpoint management,Which was in this, not in those 2,If you wanna go for endpoint management,so you would have to upgrade it,But these are available in business plus,If your team is of more than 300 people,so you can contact them for enterprise,Go to contact sales,And give your requirement here,All the details it will ask you have to give,You will update all those things,After that, they will contact you,And will tell you their price,First, the charges were 1600 per month per user,but now they have changed the plan,Dont know about it,It Will depend on your negotiation and team,And it has some conditions,If you purchase these plans then you have to remember 2-3 things,1. This offer is available for the new google workspace customers,Introductory price is only available for the first 20 users added for 12 months,Standard pricing will apply to all user after 12 months,After that, they will charge standard pricing for every user,You can cancel it anytime,So there are some limitations to the business starter, business standard, business plus,If you purchase any of these,so you have a user limit maximum to 300,So you can go for any of these,If you have unlimited user,then you should have to approach this enterprise,In which youll get so many things,In this 250 participants + noise cancellation + In live domain streaming,the streaming facility is not available in any of these 3 but it is present on enterprise,And storage is unlimited you can store as much as you want,2nd. It has DLP (Data Loss Prevention),So there are no chances of losing your storage data,And all these things will be included in this plan,so you can go for Enterprise,If your team size is more than 300,Now lets talk about how you can take these plans,If you wanna get more discount on it,so check the description box there you will get a reference code,You can use it and youll get a 20% more discount on the price they are selling,so this was the overview of google workspace,In which what you can get, what is the pricing, what is included,And if you wanna know about more features of Gmail,Like integrated Gmail,What more functions are added to it,Chat, meet, rooms,How to create and assign a task in rooms,You will get all these things on my 2nd video,Which I had made before this one,Ill give its link in the description box,And youll get its link also in the I button,You can watch from there,Okay guys, so tell me how did you like the video,If you found it helpful,So definitely tell me in the comment,And if you have any suggestion,So definitely give me,I will definitely try to implement it in the next videos,So thats all for this video,See you in the next video with something new,Till then bye-bye,[Music]