- What you MUST know about Acorns Investing
- Acorns Investment App Review After 4 Years
- Stash vs Acorns App – The Two Best Investing Apps For Beginners?
- Acorns Review 2021: 1 Year Update
- I Invested $10 Per Day Into Acorns For A Year… Heres The Results
- Acorns App Review – How To Make Money With The Acorns App
- Should I Use The Acorns App For Investing?
What you MUST know about Acorns Investing
whats the guys histogram here so okay,everybody Im listening you guys have,been asking me non-stop to make a video,about acorns investing and Ive been,ignoring it for quite a long time until,today so here it is were gonna be,talking about acorns investing and you,guys know me when I review something,like this I go all out Im up until 2:00,I am Im reading all of the boring fine,print,Im immersing myself in the nuances of,the product and Im doing my best to dig,up as much dirt on the company as I can,and that I did and all I ask is,repayment for all of the relentless,hours that Ive spent researching for,this video staying up way too late and,drinking way too much iced coffee is,just a gentle tap of the like button,just a very firm tap and youll be good,to go okay,there we go thank you so with that said,this is acorns investing and today were,gonna be going over all of its unique,quirks and features and then were gonna,be giving it a graham score and yes,Graham the type of guy to make a Doug,DeNiro joke on his YouTube channel all,right so my not so funny jokes aside,what is acorns investing well the basic,premise here is that theyre an app that,helps automate your investing and I,would say the most notable perk within,their app is really within the roundup,feature this pretty much just lets you,invest the spare change from everything,you spend by rounding up every purchase,to the nearest dollar and then investing,that difference so for example if you,spend three dollars and 50 cents of a,cup of coffee,you can give acorns the option just to,round that up to an even four dollars,and then invest that difference of 50,cents on your behalf and then you can,apply this to pretty much every single,one of your expenditures and its very,easy to see how this can add up very,quickly you also have the option to use,whats called their roundup multiplier,which lets you multiply your spare,change up to ten times so if you have 50,Cents left over on your cup of coffee,you can basically multiply that by ten,times and invest up to five dollars on,your behalf without even thinking about,it they also give you the option to set,up recurring investments on a daily,weekly or monthly basis and again the,entire purpose of this app is really,just to help automate your investing and,do it consistently,theyll also let you see real time what,your investments could be worth,depending on how much money you invest,and how often you invest so again all of,this is really just getting you to see,the long-term now in terms of exactly,what you and,they say that your investments are,diversified across more than 7,000,stocks and bonds and automatically,rebalance when the market fluctuates so,basically theyre just investing in,broad funds that track the market very,similar to the Vanguard index funds that,I mentioned all the time on this channel,and when it comes to this acorns is,whats called a Robo advisor and this is,definitely gaining a lot of popularity,lately with companies like wealthfront,and betterment and m1 finance to name a,few and a robo advisor is exactly what,the name alludes to its basically an,automated software that picks your,investments for you based on a small,subset of questions that you answer,depending on how long you want to invest,your money for like if you need your,money in five years and just want,moderate low-risk growth wolven here you,go theyve got a predetermined fund for,you to invest your money in or on the,other hand if you want high growth,potential and you dont intend to touch,your money for over 20 years then they,have another predetermined fund for you,to put your money in or theyll just,tell you to smash the like button if you,havent done that the first time so,depending on your answers to the,questions theyll match you with the,fund that will align to your goals all,without ever speaking to a financial,advisor or a youtuber now in terms of,simplicity I gotta say its very easy to,do and it takes a lot of the guesswork,out of investing now I do however have a,few small issues with this which we,should just get into right now I dont,want to keep anyone hanging first I,think its very important we discussed,my least favorite word in the entire,u.s. dictionary and that would be the,word fees I cannot stand the word fee it,just gives me shivers which is a shame,by the way because they really like the,word free and theyre so close together,if you just take out the are and Im,done and as you should expect acorns is,not a free service and you should know,exactly how much theyre going to be,charging you unless youre a college,student in which case it is free in,which case this doesnt apply to you so,if we go to my computer and we see the,pricing tier well see that the basic,tier begins at $1 per month so with this,well get the automated investing where,they round up every charge to the,nearest dollar and then invest the,difference you also get access to the,Robo advisor which helps pick your,investment fund you also get access to,whats called grow magazine which sounds,to me like the name of a marijuana,magazine but you know whatever youll,also get,money which is basically a collection of,retailers that will invest a small,percentage of your sale on your behalf,so kind of reminds me a little bit of,the Chrome extension honey except the,money you save is just automatically,invested then if we take it up a notch,and you double your monthly payments all,the way from $1 to $2 you get all of,what I just mentioned plus whats called,acorns later which is basically just,their version of an IRA and then finally,if youre feeling kind of spendy one day,if youre feeling a little bit you know,luxurious if you feel like you just want,to make it rain you can spend $30 a,month and get all of that plus their,checking account with a debit card,forgot to mention that but now with that,said lets go into the value perspective,of all of this and whether or not this,is actually worth it and this is where I,get really nerdy I get so into this sort,of stuff you can tell my excitement just,went from a six Im at a 12 now this is,what happens when I get to a 12 I get so,into this stuff and again for this video,lets just make this very clear that all,of this is just my opinion and you,should never take financial advice from,a YouTube or making videos in their,garage so lets start this with the $1 a,month automatic round up investing,feature now first of all I want to,mention that this is free for any,college students under the age of 24 so,if this applies to you then theres no,downside it doesnt cost anything just,do it now on the other hand if youre,not in college and youre just using,this for the roundup feature to invest,the difference heres where things start,getting a little bit iffy lets just say,you have 50 normal transactions in a,month and through that you invest $50,into the program well in that first,month a one dollar charge would equate,to you losing two percent of your money,right off the top like you need to make,a twenty four percent return in the,first year just to break even on your,$50 investment assuming thats costing,you $1 a month which lets be real,chances are its probably not gonna,happen like even if youve invested a,thousand dollars worth of spare round-up,change paying $12 over the course of a,year would equate to a 1.2 percent loss,on your money which thats a lot in fact,you need to have three thousand dollars,invested with acorns just to match what,you can get already from a vanguard,index fund which charges you zero points,four percent and then you also have,fidelities index fund which basically,just charges you nothing now on the,other hand if this is for a person that,wouldnt have saved or invested anything,anyway if it werent for the acorns app,then I absolutely think that a twelve,dollar loss is worth saving more money,than they spent if that is that type of,person but I do have to mention that if,anyone has less than three thousand,dollars invested then a
Acorns Investment App Review After 4 Years
hola mi gente welcome back to the,channel my name is sean this is we are,investing a channel thats dedicated in,investing and personal finance on,todays video we are going to be doing a,review on the acorns investing,application ive been using this app for,more than four years and to get to the,bottom line i am still using it and,there are some features that i,absolutely love and probably could not,live without they have become so,fundamental to my investing strategies,and allow me to invest in the stock,market that if i was to not have this i,would lose out on a ton of money but,there are some features that i do not,like as well and i use acorns in a very,particular way now my way might not be,your way because im an active investor,i do a ton of research regarding the,stock market i like picking individual,stocks and individual etfs so my,strategy might not work for you but if,you like investing in the stock market,acorns is a great way to start and if,you want to learn more about how you can,invest in the stock market how you can,find individual stocks to invest in then,definitely consider subscribing to this,channel because thats a lot of what we,talk about once you subscribe also,consider hitting that notification bell,so that youtube will notify you when i,upload more videos and also please,consider doing us a huge favor by,smashing that like button to help with,the youtube algorithm now if at the end,of this video you like what you see with,acorns and you want to use this,application just know that i am going to,be providing a link down below in the,video description if you sign up with,that link down below you will also be,helping out the channel because that is,a referral link but i am not being paid,by acorns this is a self review acorns,is giving me nothing these referral,links are available for anyone if you,sign up with acorns you will get the,same referral link but with that being,said lets dive into the app and im,going to give you my overall opinions,and show you whats good and whats not,now im doing this on an android device,its going to be the same on an iphone,you just have to download the app from,your app store now this is the home,screen when you log in this is the,screen youre going to see and as you,can see right now i have 184,that might seem like a low amount for,having this account for four years but,its not because i constantly withdraw,money from here you will see later in,this video how i use acorns personally,and in this home screen if you scroll,down you can earn more money there are,companies that will give you cash back,essentially in your acorns account if,you use them with a linked card so if,youre ever looking to see if you can,find deals you can hop on acorns and see,what companies are giving cash back for,instance chewy and uber eats are giving,two percent to your acorns account if,you use those companies and you buy,products from them you also have,milestones itll tell you how much you,invested over the last 30 days and you,can do scheduled deposits now me,personally,i have a scheduled deposit of a hundred,dollars every month that goes into,acorns you can also view your roundups,now roundups is extremely powerful and,probably the main reason why i use,acorns because i cant find a simple,application that allows me to round up,money like this so that i can invest,that money in the future it essentially,creates a penny bank it essentially,creates a safe place for me to,accumulate money so that i can invest in,the future its mindless its seamless,whenever i buy anything it rounds it up,to the next dollar and that change is,then converted into an investment,account where then i can decide how i,want to invest that money but because i,have roundups when the time comes when,the stock market dips and i need money i,can hop on over to acorns its doing the,work behind the scenes as i just live my,regular life and then i can extract that,money and put it into my taxable account,in td ameritrade and thats why my,portfolio right now in acorns is so low,because i dont really keep money in,here for long i just let it accumulate,and then when theres a dip i buy the,stocks that i want to buy because i am,an inve because i am an active investor,but if youre not an active investor you,dont want to pick stocks then you can,just leave it in acorns and let it do,its thing and if you scroll down more,this is basically the end of the home,screen so were going to scroll back up,to the top and im going to hit on my,invest which has 184 dollars and here,youre going to see some more,information and the settings that i,personally use now my portfolio is set,for aggressive so the money that i do,have in here is going to be investing,primarily in stocks its going to be an,aggressive style because im still young,i dont need to be less aggressive just,go all in on stocks while youre young,because youre going to get the best,returns as you get older and you want,less risk you can diversify into bonds,and other fixed assets and if i click on,the portfolio you can see exactly what,im invested in,55 of my portfolio is in large company,stocks 10 in medium company stocks 5 in,small company stocks and 30 in,international and if you come down here,below you can see exactly what etf,youre investing in the large company,stocks is voo thats the vanguard etf,that follows the s p 500 and depending,on what kind of investment strategy you,use if its aggressive if its moderate,and less risky you will see what kind of,ets or what kind of stocks and bonds you,are purchasing within acorns now the,next important thing and probably the,most powerful thing with acorns and the,main reason why i use it is the roundup,settings now you can see that my roundup,settings are set to automatic i have a,multiplier i have a 2x multiplier and i,have whole dollar roundups to the next,dollar so if i buy something that is,worth one dollar exactly im gonna round,up and that purchase is going to be two,dollars but that extra dollars is going,to go into my account until it hits five,dollars and then its going to convert,into into the portfolio so your roundups,work in five dollars chunks once you,have enough money saved up in your,roundup to hit five dollars its then,converted over to your portfolio and,youll see in your bank statements that,you have these five dollar charges,thats to go into acorns now my roundup,multiplier is 2x so essentially lets,say i buy something thats a dollar,fifty to round up to a whole dollar is,50 cents but i have a multiplier of 2x,so its gonna round it up an extra,dollar so that one dollar fifty cent,purchase is going to end up being two,dollars fifty cents with one dollar,going into an investing account and the,great thing here is you can link it to,many cards you can link it to a credit,card you can link it to a debit card you,can link it to a visa mastercard amex,whatever you can link whatever you have,to acorns and do these roundups and its,in here where youll change your,settings so lets say tomorrow i want to,have 3x all i do is click 3x and i hit,save i dont want to do that so im not,going to go through the process but when,youre setting up roundups this is the,screen youre going to want to be in now,i also have it set up for reoccurring,deposits so i deposit a hundred dollars,every single month on the last day of,the month i let this money just,accumulate in acorns its invested in,large company its invested aggressively,in those etfs that we showed you theyre,lower risk but they are stocks and then,and depending on how those stocks,perform i will get either a return or i,would lose money but its still safe,because im investing in a basket of,stocks and then when i see stocks that i,love stocks that i want to invest in,personally i will withdraw money from my,acorns and put it into my taxable,account to buy them individually because,im an active investor and thats what i,like to do and thats what works best,for me because i put the time and wor
More: landscapers review
Stash vs Acorns App – The Two Best Investing Apps For Beginners?
– Today were breaking down and comparing,two popular investing apps.,The Stash invest app and the Acorns investing app.,Ill compare each apps features,,share my thoughts on the two and really help you decide,which is the right investing app for you.,Hey, welcome back guys this is Erik of EverydayInvesting.com,and on this channel,Im all about helping the everyday investor,,like you and I, get started saving and investing.,So if youre new to my channel today be a cool person,and hit that subscribe and bell notification button,down below so you dont miss out,on any future investing that videos just like todays.,If at any point of todays comparison,youd like to jump ahead or jump back to any feature,between these two apps,Ill be sure to include timestamps down below,in the description,,and if after the video you would like to learn more about,either investing app,,Ill also include links to where you can join them online,as well as links to my more in-depth individual reviews,of each app.,So for starters,,what exactly are the Stash app and the Acorns app,and why should you consider using them as a new investor,versus more traditional investment brokerages?,Well both of these apps are known as micro-investing apps,and that essentially means exactly what it says.,As micro-investing apps both of these apps,allow you to get started investing,with a very small amount of money,versus more traditional brokerages like E-Trade,and TD Ameritrade which may require hundreds of dollars,just to open up and investing in account.,So as micro-investing apps you may be wondering,,how much do you need to actually get started investing?,And the answer for both apps,is you can get started investing,with as little as five dollars,on both the Stash app and the Acorns app.,So again, if you are a new investor,or someone who wants to get some experience,investing in the stock market,without having to invest a lot of money up front,,either one of these apps is a great option for just that.,So its pretty much the same up to this point,but now were going to move on to the actual investments,offered on the Stash app and Acorns app,because this is an area where both apps largely differ.,So when it comes to the Acorns investing app here,is you could see Acorns currently offers,five pre-built and diversified portfolios,that you can invest in and these range from conservative,,moderately conservative, moderate, moderately aggressive,and lastly aggressive,for example, based on the portfolio you choose,youll invest in a mix of large cap stocks,,small cap stocks, real estate, emerging markets,,government bonds and corporate bonds.,Now moving on over to the Stash invest app,youll firstly notice that Stash has,a lot more investments available.,Stash currently offers over 250 investments,both ETFs and single stocks.,As you look through all the different investments,offered on the Stash app,youll notice that they do have several types of ETFs,,theres also a number of different sectors,and niches you can choose to invest in,and one great advantage with the Stash app,when it comes to investing in individual stocks,is the fact that you can invest in,whats called fractional shares.,Essentially this allows you to buy a fractional piece,of a very expensive stock,without having to buy the full share of stock.,So one major difference youll notice guys,between these two apps is again, that on the Stash app,you have the ability to invest in,over 250 individual stocks and ETFs.,This means you can invest in companies like FedEx, Walmart,,Target, Starbucks, Netflix,and several a handful of ETFs as well,which are basically a basket of related stocks,grouped into one diversified investment.,Now on the Acorns app on the other hand,youre a lot more limited.,You can only invest in five different ETFs,,five different investment portfolios,that they pre-built for you,and you just select one of those based on your,investment objectives.,So, they do vary greatly in their investments.,Again, Stash gives you a lot more,customization and control in your investments,,Acorn simplifies it more,and already builds a pre-built diversified portfolio,for you.,Next up guys I want to talk about these apps,auto investing features,because both of these apps offer several automation tools,which really help you automate your investing,and grow in your portfolio,without really having to think about it.,So, lets cover that right now.,So first off what the Acorns app,,Acorns does offer three different automation tools,you can use to start automating your investing.,The first is whats called Round-Ups.,Now essentially this is Acorns bread and butter.,This basically allows you to invest,the spare change from your everyday purchases.,With Acorns Round-up feature,you can link your credit or debit card to your Acorns app,and the app will automatically round up,your everyday purchases to the nearest dollar.,Once your spare change adds up to five dollars,Acorns will automatically sweep the spare change,into your Acorns investment portfolio,which you can view and track from inside the app,and although these round-ups are a great way,to automate your investing with Acorns,you can also invest lump sums of money at any time manually,just the same.,The second automation tool inside Acorns,is through whats called recurring deposits.,Essentially you can set up recurring deposits from your bank,into your Acorns portfolio on a daily, weekly,,bi-weekly or monthly basis,and the recurring deposit amounts,can be as small as five dollars,and setting up recurring deposits,whether you use the Acorns app or the Stash app,is definitely a great idea,because it allows you to really invest passively,without really having to think about it.,It just lets you automate the saving and investing for you.,The final automation tools with the Acorns app guys,is whats called investing cash back,and essentially Acorns offers you the ability,to not only earn cash back,through their Acorns cash back found money portal,but actually invest that cash back that you earn,and well talk more about both of these apps,cash back portals in just a bit,but that is a great way to automate your investing,through earning and investing cash back which again,,Acorns does allow you that chance to do.,Hopping on over to the Stash app now,,youll also notice that,Stash offers several automation tools as well.,The first one is through whats called Set Schedule.,Now this is very similar to Acorns recurring deposit feature,because with a Stash set schedule,this allows you to basically,automate your investing just the same.,This was formerly known as Auto-Stash,and it basically,,this allows you to automate your contributions,to your Stash invest account,without the stress of trying to time the market.,Now the second automation tool with the Stash invest app is,whats called Round-Ups,and again this is fairly similar to the Acorns app,because with the Stash round-up feature,you can also link a debit card,and Stash will then round-up purchases to the nearest dollar,and each time that spare change reaches five dollars,Stash will transfer the spare change to your Stash account,for you to invest.,The final automation tool on the Stash invest app,is whats called Smart-Stash.,Now what this feature does is that it analyzes and studies,your spending and earning patterns,to intelligently save small amounts of money for you,but only on days when you have the cash to spare.,So as you may have noticed,the automation tools available,on both the Stash app and the Acorns app are fairly similar.,Both of them offer three automation tools each,which basically help you automate your investing,but now guys,,I want to hop on over into the cashback portals,available in both apps because this is another area,where I feel both of these apps differ,and where I give a definite edge to one of these apps.,So inside the Acorns app,youll notice that they do have a cash back portal,which I mentioned earlier,which is called the Foun
More: archer review nclex rn
Acorns Review 2021: 1 Year Update
hey whats up guys who come back to my,channel layout sjabloon met g-star,in deze video om hun biedt valk,ingebouwd investing in die eekhoorns a,game of een ander en vézelay video for,this can do the math mijn stad in beste,videotip winkel checken kanaal de video,en ga bril maar vervolg van zero,toegang tot al zijn alles in lastige,hier en at&t om daarmee per folio mai op,na over fictief op te zijn zoals een bv,en we de keep up till you guys,wangfujing week per week zou historie,als het de video markup and holding,in maar van de creeper fooien en onze,woede is een maar wolf grey en koud dus,video ander biedt van mag alleen beste,om onze taal zijn hours in the eekhoorns,aap en mijn experts moet die e-course,apps of voor,in de passagier de gas en olie stoornis,en vestigen by you go en haar stoel veel,het begin er perfect een oude zal ook,heerlijk heb nooit die hadden starmark,een work-out in 5,arno op mijn ruskus en zo een corsa boos,argumenten by view huis dat is super,easy to use and is perfect voor,beginners,je kan ze in te stellen sajna voor,economie go check out de link in de,video description below a song of,schreeuwen kort my phone think i see how,this app works een real-time er meer,explosies syco over een best moeilijk en,right now en nu acht duizend dollars zou,een iphone us mi6,en terry 3 signs and zowel met de trap,hier,you can go around a one-time of,vertrouwen zo tussen de main like,feature de je kunt u met de money,glasgow de profi og so far for you have,and grass ofzo of die een kwestie van,koliek is ie daa the persoon,is in the large company staat watjes die,al zo je kind devotie word je manier,sconto risicos och adressen die stak,prik stem de schaduwen in deze blog geef,ik u syrische vrouw,maar first i started my ribbeltjes in de,middel hier,picasa die naam adres koers en zul je,king kfc hou de prik stijl en nieuwbouw,de kunnen getting into small compris,staat,short time us by de voetballoser ding,site a,dus als er geen more more experience een,barbie huid een ander investments,alerte biologie more aggressive expert,chauffeur porfolio like this solex op is,nieuw roundup settings heb de sector,merk en de beste easy way to invest in,de aapjes,pensioenen duurzaam sjors professor,pioenen suites kunnen zetten en vol,gadgets en daarmee,nu proberen de manier dat de growing and,growing your account,ze hadden zeer aromatische en door,hebben boten pryor eddie murphy is dat,zij hadden vrouw natuur de nieuws dollar,je kunt dubbel axor massaud size follow,the signs,je kunt rounded up to six and then dat,de die centen comptabilité why so,adorable puppy love you if you come to,buddha kinderen juda niks applicatie die,hebben weer curry in vessem en soepen de,sideshow,paar dollars wensen week anne shirley,aan deze release is up to you can change,dat twee,wat number je moet op je com pollev,heeft u kip pc en wii two weeks on,friday je kind user dura vermeer het is,worden de duurzaam dingen lopen,mogwai curse of the morgans is tso,activa discussie navada onze voeding,simpel mijn dus nu al koppen koffie en,nachos weekly picos your business,kunnen white foto zullen sounddesign oké,dit is mijn weekly investment and sit on,going to buy a cup of coffee en zo dat,soort a star de we fotos en videos,politicus of im just gonna go inside my,bank account aan is dit unieke notie van,wat member and to be jannes hier vandaan,de emmertjes auto but surely dollars of,my verderop bij de rue du weten,star is een beginner en sommige hebben,gehoord cambodja een kas een risico,witte snor ziggo dome adapters bisetti,babys die kassen goede keuze,sint paulus paulus mijn therapie paulo,17 cent en de game boy oh boy oh boy oh,boy oh boy oh oh en ik een see all my,reset tv albert india zodat soepel,havelte use and you can see that might,go faster,is als je ego doet en nineteen bouwhuis,mijn dubbele is is mijn douwes en for,the to send someone at inbev factorys,en roundup,voor fotos en fotos van bamboe for my,gosh en haar not taking a en die manier,van deze council for any pc and feel,right now i just print roy fotolijst,peace and realize,het negende uur in sandys ex ze wat,printf of box en we de pin,exact 2012 en je uien om boos en vesten,en als een hours ago,softclose ik een c en een naar porno,toys for boys,prezi de russen die statement zeer,vader is file file alles aan de super,easy does de bye bye ander december to,you for download sally forth en zo,ik denk dit is een very easy way te,kunnen en vest,in this case the performance login to do,so im using oh en les saisons,s en raina marconis en ned higgins msx,allers,en van game is erg ondiepe die dollars,en een key point 2% zo,dance for the great team persoon is crew,die politicus die vier kampeerders july,10 paar markeer de,dat is een cup challenge to have a naar,adalar,en dit is een ding dat je spin like het,is puur marcelle dagblad wine time in,afrika de vader en lekker zijde is om je,live dollars aan het groeien als een,mooi basic olie of course i gekozen de,moor grass7 hebben bonus van mark,profiel gotta get volgende partij of,christmas ik in poland apen die al,radicaal is in de rekken liggen in 2d,and of course de mooie muis de more,games kunnen vermeden paasvuur ik die,persoon is naar barra do lichaam,php java de arrenslee en this app is,super easy to use,je kunt zie de interfaces bril je nou,is een simpel en ethiek over de bodem,week is ideaal om bij rubriek tuin en ik,een deze karretjes,word ik pak money en zo belangrijk om,die stad selling dat is moslim viola and,you can also see how to pass en het,en de geur spreektaal alsof al die,dingen in afrika,irma mariposa p3 die arbeid hij had not,on those seeking caraïben ze te loaden,screen zou er is al de brands like new,balance in hier en daar,uw er iets is in heer palmer,disney plas olie guitar leopard allemaal,de van personen jazz en jool,paasshop intrusion guess i get those,personeel dat money back in the coast,therapie in geurkaarsen lescargot,arnoud een lapje for this deathlok,cyborg een woord kan het een sniper ze,limonade us in this feature a few of my,boys,elsewhere met my case credit card,eschenbach easy familie mijn het maar,het kort bij all means i feel like i did,a,die tank like this is een komeet voor,youtube in thuis en daarvoor doe daar en,hier,ilayda league met de shows you live in,vesten voor dames in de laatste rebase,en de sjofar roundup sorry guys to your,purchase of mee maar vooral op twee drie,zal is een edius en sofa en winter,ricciardo worse than i gonna go into the,ja k of zo het is een just elektronisch,en zadar,city center de timing was een vrouw van,zoutzuur een kinderlijk paleis en de de,pyes paarden houden en dan de koe,feature met een die er is en je kunt de,video content chauffeur,projections zo this level cargo,investment projection tussen tussen,projections zien hou op je smartphone,sjofar acteur make up en jurk en 12.000,nou is bij diëters hem die was en zo dit,is wat mij meer keuring fouten alles op,week in alsof we terwijl dat zo,toewijzen aan de vesting in eekhoorns,als je scroll bar casi,wordt vaak de bol en je nou we de douwe,mount en was mijn reis met mijn sns en,like comment wanneer produceren,dit is cambodja kamp chaamseweg en de,codes sieraden word ik kom slank,investment,money we doen dingen ballen die pitcher,jullie me know what means,wanneer je een component reus of dubbel,in zijn,denk sargasso het is een ai suite kanaal,zie je dan de standaard picoway,was een quick brengt al die economie,games for growth and coins,zo om de pros iping dit is super easy,to use and in this absoluut grey tot,beginners,ik denk dit is expression grape op je,bodyguard van by jerry,of john oog houden en flash bonus,criticus het is mijn sopje purchases is,super easy you just any,en van get any model is de lidl lidl,after that i could become a bigger,tekenen lawaai en silicium en doe dan,moet je deze kou en ml over 14 pc zodat,really great,en zo je vitamientjes mensen maskertjes,en mark check for this profile also be,aldaar kunnen,concept eur 15 per se
I Invested $10 Per Day Into Acorns For A Year… Heres The Results
whats up guys my name is caleb and in,todays video im going to show you my,results from investing every single day,for an entire year on the acorns,platform so lets jump right into it so,first off i just wanted to mention that,i know my title says i invested 10 a day,however that 10 is the average for this,year so far so i actually invested more,than 10 on certain days and other days i,invested less it just kind of depended,on what happened throughout the year,because this year has just been crazy,for me but according to my history,overall i started the year out with,about five to seven dollars a day and,then sometime in about may i increased,it to uh twelve dollars a day and i kept,it like that until about august and then,i bumped it up another dollar to,thirteen dollars a day and i recently,just put it back down to five dollars a,day a few weeks ago just so i can do,some extra christmas shopping and stuff,like that so it averaged out to about,ten dollars a day because as you can see,here if i click on the recent activity,it says my total contributed for 2021 is,just over 3 300 and if you do 10 a day,for an entire year that should be about,3 600 so with the six weeks left in the,year i should be hitting pretty close to,that mark so without further ado lets,jump right into the portfolios here,because this is where it gets really,interesting so here is my overall,performance for the last year i am up,about 16 ive seen this drop as low as,12 percent and ive seen it be as high,as 21 throughout the year but its been,averaging in kind of like the 15 to 18,range for the most part it says im up,850 on the year and the all time im up,over a thousand dollars out of the six,grand that i have total so thats pretty,nice i have an overall 20 return which,is beating the typical average annual,return of the s p 500 by about two times,this is not typical weve had one of the,biggest uh and best market recoveries in,history so keep that in mind but i just,wanted to show you what im invested in,here so if you look at my percentage,breakdown in my portfolio this one is in,the roth ira account through acorns and,i chose the aggressive portfolio so,there is only four different etfs that,im invested in and there is no bonds,involved in this portfolio so as you can,see right here im investing 55 percent,in large company stocks 10 percent in,medium 5 and small and 30 in,international companies now im just,going to show you what uh etfs are,actually being invested in here so the,first one im invested about 55 in the,vanguards s p 500 index this is under,the ticker symbol voo and this one has,had a pretty good return throughout the,year its up uh 32 and we started out,the year with this one being at about,320,or so and its increased over a hundred,dollars so far so thats been excellent,we did have a big dip about two months,ago maybe a month ago or so for the most,part its staying consistent its going,in an upward direction which is nice now,the s p 500 if you guys dont already,know its a index that invests in the,top 500 companies in the united states,by market cap so this includes things,like amazon microsoft apple tesla google,facebook of course most of my money is,going to go into this now the medium,company stocks one this is under the,ticker symbol ijh and this one has had,an excellent return too so its up 35 on,the year right now we started out the,year with it at about 210 and its up 75,dollars as you can see here but as you,can see in the beginning of the year is,when we had most of the gains and if you,go to the sixth month we were only up,seven percent so its really not as high,most of those gains happen in the,beginning of the year now moving on to,the small company stocks we kind of have,the same deal here so a lot of the gains,were in the beginning of the year but,for the last six months its basically,just been trading sideways its only up,seven percent we started the year out,with this one sitting at about eighty to,eighty five dollars its up thirty four,on the year to a hundred and eighteen so,thats forty percent even though seven,percent is in the last six months like i,said and this is under ticker symbol ijr,now moving on to the last one here weve,got the international company stocks,this is the second biggest part of the,portfolio here so this one was at about,62 or 63 dollars at the beginning of the,year its up about 10 bucks now to 73 um,which comes out to about 15 and this one,has really been trading sideways for the,last six months so even though its up,15 on the year on the six month its not,even up a single percent its at about,half a percent right now and its only,gained 38 cents in value other than that,yeah i mean the portfolio is is,performing pretty well um i think that,its really beneficial to be investing,every single day because then youre,getting a slice of every day of the,market so when youre having a bad day,in the market then your dollars have,more buying power you can get more,shares per dollar whereas when the,market is high youre getting less,shares per dollar because of the fact,that youre unable to predict this no,matter how good you think you are i,think investing daily is great because,if youre investing like monthly or,weekly you might miss those really good,days where the markets like at a really,good deal so the other thing i wanted to,mention here was the dividend so if i go,back to the recent activity i have 62 in,dividends that ive earned so far which,is honestly not bad now if i can find,the uh most recent dividends ill show,you how much that one was it looks like,right here weve got the most recent,dividend was on october 4th at about,9.50 this is from the large company,stocks portfolio this is cool because i,only have 6 grand in the account so 10,bucks doesnt really seem like that much,and neither does the 62 but it really,adds up over time and it definitely has,been getting noticeably bigger because,when i first started this acorns account,when i would get dividends itd be like,maybe a penny or five pennies or like 25,cents when i hit my first few hundred,dollars so seeing a single dividend all,the way at ten dollars is really awesome,now i have a couple of goals that im,trying to meet by the end of the year,the first one obviously is i want to get,out of the five dollars a day thing that,is the lowest ive had it this entire,year so far and i want to bump it up to,10 or 12 again by the time christmas is,over and then i want to start out next,year trying to max out this account,because with the roth ira if you dont,already know you can only contribute 6,dollars per year to this account so that,comes out to about 16 and a half dollars,a day so if i can get even like 15 a day,that would be great i really want to max,out this account uh in 2022 because this,year ive only about done 60 or so of,the cap on that but ive beat last year,by almost double so im off to a pretty,good start there so thats kind of what,happens when you invest daily into,acorns 10 bucks a day on average i,really just love acorns because it,allows you to invest daily like i said,and not a lot of platforms do that the,other thing i wanted to mention here is,that what you can do and what ive,started to do recently is you can do,this thing called value averaging so,its similar to dollar cost averaging,but its called value averaging and you,basically are investing more when the,markets down and less when the market,is up now here is the voo stock chart on,weeble and i just wanted to show you,kind of what i mean so notice how this,chart is basically from april to now of,this year as you can see its like,pretty consistent for the most part but,then every so often we have this little,down spike that comes down and hits this,red line right here so basically what i,do is ill periodically look at this i,dont look at this like every day but,like you know once every week or two and,if its touching this red line or looks,like its about to cross it thats when,ill inc
Acorns App Review – How To Make Money With The Acorns App
– Today, were reviewing the Acorns investment app.,Ill be covering all the new features that have come,to Acorns, sharing my experience after using the app,for two years and Ill also briefly touch on how,the Acorns app compares to other popular investing apps.,(upbeat music),Hey, welcome back guys.,This is Erik of Everyday Investing and on this channel,,Im all about helping the everyday investor like you,and I get started saving and investing.,So if youre new here today,,definitely feel free to subscribe,and hit that bell notification down below,,so you dont miss any future videos,on investing app reviews, just like todays.,Just to let you know guys,,if after the video you would like to learn more,about the Acorns app,,feel free to check out my full in-depth review,on my blog on my website, Ill link that down below,,as well as my referral link,,where you can get your free $5 signup bonus,when joining Acorns.,So Ive been using the Acorns app myself now,for about two years.,It was actually one of the first three investing apps,I ever started using when I first got into investing,,and I would have to say that the Acorns app,has probably been by far the simplest,and cleanest app over that time frame.,Now dont get me wrong, Acorns has continued,to add new features and constantly update their app,for us users, which I really appreciate,,but theyve kept the app relatively clutter-free,,easy to navigate, theyve made it a really,user-friendly experience, especially for newer investors.,Now, if youre new to the Acorns app, you may be wondering,,well, Erik, what actually is the Acorns app?,Well, let me explain.,The Acorns app is actually a popular micro investing app,that makes it easy for new investors,to invest in the stock market, through their prebuilt,and diversified portfolios.,So they already have the portfolio investment portfolios,prebuilt and designed for you.,You get to choose which ones you want to invest in,,and Ill get into that in just a second,,but the app is available on both Android and iOS devices.,So lets now take a second and talk about how the Acorns app,actually works because they do have several built-in,automation tools that help make it easy to invest,without really having to think about it.,Now they do this through a couple different ways,and the first way is called their Round-Ups feature.,Now the Acorns app was initially built,on this Round-Ups feature.,Its basically investing the spare change,from your everyday purchases.,So on the homepage of the app here,,youll notice that if you go on where it says,to Invest for Your Future, if you click on that,,itll open up your Core Investment account,and youll see where it says Round-Ups Settings.,If you open up that,,this is where you can turn on a round-up.,So essentially with Round-Ups,,you can link unlimited debit or credit cards,to your Acorns account, and you can turn on Round-Ups here.,And what that does is anytime you make a purchase,for your everyday purchases, if youre at a restaurant,,if youre doing any online shopping,,Acorns will then round up that purchase,to the nearest dollar or the amount you set,,because you could set whole dollar round-ups,or less if youd like, and it will take that spare change,and set it aside for you in a pool.,And once you have reached at least $5 worth,of spare round-up change,,Acorns will then automatically invest that money,into your Acorns Investment Portfolio.,Now, as you notice, you can actually turn this feature,on and off at any time where it says Round-Ups.,If you want to turn that feature back on, just click that,,turn it off, hit that.,Now the Round-Ups feature,is the bread and butter of the Acorns app,,because it does allow you to invest passively,without having to think about it,,but you dont have to use it if you dont want to,,you can always turn that off right there, just like that.,And instead you can choose One-Time.,Where it says One-Time,,you can manually make a one-time lump sum investment,,just the same.,So lets say you want to invest $5, $25, $50,or a hundred dollars as it says,,you can choose any one of those,,or you can put a custom amount.,So you do have that option.,You also have the option to automate recurring deposits,into your Acorns account.,And that is beneath Round-Ups Settings,where it says Recurring.,And on this page, you can set up recurring deposits directly,into your Acorns investment account.,Simply toggle on that switch right there,,you can set your custom amount, say you want to invest $5,,you can set recurring amount and you can choose the cycle.,You can say, I want to invest this daily, weekly or monthly.,And you can even set the day of the month,that youd like this recurring deposit to occur.,So it does give you a lot of customization.,Again, you could say Id like to invest $5 every week,,you can back out of there,,you can change that to,,”Id like to invest $50 every month.”,So you really have a lot of customization,to automate your investing and make it very passive,and really like to invest without having,to really worry about it or think about it.,And again, just like the Round-Ups feature you can turn on,and off the Recurring Deposit feature at any time.,The third automation tool they have is actually,not only earning, but investing cash back directly,into your Acorns portfolio.,Now, I really like this feature with Acorns,because a lot of other apps allow you to earn cashback,,theres a lot of cashback portals online,,but the Acorns app takes it a step further,because they allow you to not only earn cashback,,but actually invest that cashback,right into your Acorns portfolio.,So there are two ways to actually earn,and invest cashback on Acorns.,The first way is through their Found Money program.,So you want to click where it says,,Earn Found Money on the Homepage Here,,and you could see Ive earned some cashback so far,through everyday purchases using Acorns.,Now youll notice here,,there are hundreds of major retailers, as you can see,,you have major ones like Amazon, eBay, Apple youll find,,pretty much all major, Walmart youll find Chevron even,,so you could even cashback for gas and invest that,,its really crazy how many options they have here,,but there are hundreds of retailers that Acorns,has partnered with that you can earn cashback from.,So the way it works is you can link again,,an unlimited amount of debit or credit cards,to your Acorns app,,and when you purchase any one of these retailers,through the Acorns investment portal,,youll then earn that cashback and have it invested directly,into your Acorns investment portfolio.,Now, the second way to earn cashback through Acorns,is actually through Local Found Money.,So their main Found Money portal,,which I just showed you guys here, which has hundreds,of major online retailers is for online purchases.,But now theyve recently added Local Found Money,,and if you click on that,,that will open up a Google Map near you,,and it will show you all kinds of local restaurants,,merchants, and retailers,,where you can earn cashback locally,,just the same as online.,So you can scroll through here,,you can pull this up and click Nearby Offers,and it will show you different places nearby you,,where you can earn cashback and how much cashback,you can actually earn just the same.,So lets back out of here now to the homepage,,because now that weve covered the different ways,,Acorns helps you automate your investing and saving,,I now want to talk about how you actually get started,on the Acorns app, because if youre a new investor,,youre wondering Erik, how hard is this to get started?,Well, its actually pretty easy.,Essentially, when you sign up for Acorns,,theyre going to give you a brief survey, very short,,where they just want to find out your investment objectives,and your financial goals.,So this will help them then recommend,one of their five prebuilt and diversified portfolios,for you to choose from.,Now they have five different portfolios,and Im going to sho
Should I Use The Acorns App For Investing?[Music],whitneys with us,in las vegas hi whitney how are you,im well how are you better than i,deserve whats up,thank you for taking my call so i just,had a question so im,debt-free besides my mortgage i actually,just bought a house,um i contribute i match my companys,401k,and i just started go um contributing to,our ira,good i was wondering if you were,familiar with or,you know of the app acorns ive been,also like putting money into that,and i was just wondering your views on,that if thats a good,if youve heard anything about it if you,would suggest doing that or,no well the premise is that its,small amounts that go in correct yeah so,itll it can round up like connected to,your bank account but i also put in,money out you know a couple hundred or,if i have,extra i try to put it in but is it you,know something that would be good on,i feel like it is just like an s p right,it just follows the same,market but youre not putting enough,money in there that it matters i mean,ive got a coffee cup um an old coffee,cup that,sits on my dresser and i put the change,out of my pocket in it,but its not going to make me rich right,but its something it kind of grows i,mean no it doesnt its not going to,make me rich its just,its a coffee cup full of change what,makes me rich is what youre doing on,the other stuff when youre putting,thousands of dollars in your 401k in,your roth iras,not nickel and dime roundups right,okay so its almost just kind of just,like its a joke,yeah it is because its a small amount,and if you put in a small amount,even if it did really well its going to,end up being a small amount,the the only danger with it is it makes,you feel like youre actually doing,something,right right and thats laughable would,you suggest getting like with the smart,investor pro and then starting like the,mutual funds that you said,if you want to put more into investments,you need to do real,investing and put a put a substantial,amount in,what would you say is like a substantial,amount i mean i mean,youre putting 15 of your income away,and youre in baby step four right,yes so you would not put more away now,other than kids college unless you have,a more if you have a mortgage to pay off,do you have a mortgage to pay off,i i have a mortgage yeah then you need,to be putting all extra nickels and,dimes towards the mortgage,above 15 of your income towards,retirement,so let me tell you this is not just dave,ramsey so lets back up,okay that theres a reason that im,telling you that and,if you understand the reason maybe itll,be helpful okay we did the largest study,you probably heard me talk about it a,thousand times,ever done on millionaires in north,america over 10,000 millionaires were surveyed the,typical,plan that came out of that was the vast,majority of them,they had two major components of,becoming millionaires they were,investing,steadily a large chunk of their income,like 15 percent as an example,into their 401ks and roth iras the,second thing they did was they had a,paid for house,those two items added together made up,over a net worth of over a million,dollars,for the vast majority over 80 percent of,them followed that plan,and out of 10 000 of them that we,interviewed,the number that said that they became,millionaires because,they saved nickels and dimes with acorn,was precisely zero,right okay but would did you say once,that,investing in your 401k you should only,go up to what they match,and then you know do an ira yeah you,should do if you should do,match first roth second traditional,third,does your 401k have a roth option yes,okay then you would do your 401k with,roth take the match,if your does your 401k have good mutual,funds in it to select from,that i dont know i would have to look,okay if theyre good mutual funds you,max the whole thing out,and if that doesnt get you to 15 then,you can reach over into a roth ira in,addition,to get you up to 15 of your income but,the best thing you can get as a match,the next best thing you can get,is tax-free growth which is roth the,next best thing is tax deferred,growth okay so match beats roth beats,uh traditional okay right exactly thats,the deal so,you know take that match for sure and,and then look at the,mutual funds if theyre decent mutual,funds just load that 401k up,what what is your income um,im in sales so it varies but 90 to 110.,okay you could you could be done with,your 15 than in a 401k,okay yeah you dont have to reach you,wont have to reach over the roth if,your 401k has good options because you,can put 15 000.,401k allows up to 19 000 some change,this year,so youre youre fine yeah you can do it,all right there and i imagine youve got,decent options in that 401k,most of them do now theres a few of,them out we run into are lousy mutual,funds but most people do a pretty good,job of putting a decent selection in,there,the four types we talk about growth,growth and income aggressive co but you,dont really need a side,investment fund you need to be throwing,those side dollars thats a mortgage,thats my point its a distraction dave,its good marketing theyve made people,think oh this is really wise,and youre just not the roi in it it,becomes a distraction,well yeah its,you know if you plant a few kernels of,corn,youre going to get not much corn right,there you go if you plant a few acres,youre gonna get a couple of trees yeah,yeah,but if you want a whole forest boys and,girls okay you want the tree farm,you better plant a lot,big money in tree farms dave so i hear,oh i got a friend of mine thats mega,wealthy he bought tree farms years ago,told me i was an idiot for not doing it,and he is looking like a genius,hes growing gold bars out there right,now dead gum lumber,its not just a metaphor it turns out,theres actually gold bars with branches,i mean theyre just,unbelievable lumber prices are oh my god,thats the truth he was already a,billionaire and he is twice over not,just because of stupid trees,its unbelievable im so mad at him